Wednesday, December 6, 2017

New Release and Review! Christmastide With My Captain by Tammy Andresen


Christmastide With My Captain 
(A Laird To Love)
by Tammy Andresen

 Blurb:

Lady Emilia McDougal has watched love find each of her beloved sisters. When will it be her turn? 

Captain Jack Andrews lost his love of the sea long ago and he doesn't deserve to find the love of his life. Especially not with someone as stunning and kind as Emilia. 

But how long can resist those tempting lips, soft smile, and heartfelt words? And what will her father, the Earl of Dunfries, do to a man like him if he does? 

This is a Christmas novella that will introduce you to the heartfelt series, A Laird to Love.


Review:
Books like this put me more and more into the Christmas spirit. I love getting the chance to read Christmas books this time of year and this one is a very sweet romance that I thoroughly enjoyed. It was pretty short so it wouldn't take long for anyone to read but still held romance and love with a smidge of suspense to it. It's sad that Emilia doesn't have a better opinion of herself just because she isn't married, but not surprising considering the setting. Things are much different in our modern world. I really liked Jack. A man of questionable heritage but falling quickly for his rescuer. Yes, now that I found greatly to my liking. A woman saving a man overboard! Now that's what I'm talking about! 
5 out of 5 stars!

Amazon:

Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...